Here is a list of Switch games that originally started out as Flash games. These games have been ported, remastered or completely remade for the Nintendo Switch platform. Most of the links redirect to Newgrounds, the leading Flash portal back in the 2000s where many of these games originated.
List of Games
- Super Meat Boy is a remake of the original Meat Boy
- The Adventure Pals is a remake of the original Super Adventure Pals
- VVVVVV is largely the same game as the original, which also goes by the name VVVVVV
- Bloons Tower Defense 5 is a remaster of the original game Bloons Tower Defense 5. The series also has its roots as Flash games
- My Friend Pedro is a 3D remake of the original My Friend Pedro
- Hollow Knight started out as a Flash game made for a Game Jam, and was called, Hungry Knight!
- N++ is a port of the original game, N++
- Castle Crashers is made by The Behemoth, most notable for the members DanPaladin and TomFulp (creator of Newgrounds) who are behind a number of great classics like Alien Hominid (which started out as a Flash game and is now getting a re-imagined edition). There's a popular Flash parody game called Castle Crashing the Beard
- Snipperclippers is developed by SFB Games, which originally stood for Super Flash Bros Games, who used to make Flash games on Newgrounds under the name The-Super-Flash-Bros
- Bomb Chicken is made by Nitrome, who used to make tons of quality Flash games with pixel art