Kill Old Man from Zelda!! is a Flash Game by Mockery. It is a parody of the video game "The Legend of Zelda" for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Kill Old Man from Zelda!! features two modes: an explanation for the game and the game itself. The explanation states that the old man has many valuable items, and could have been more helpful had he given them at the beginning of the game. In Zelda, when the player tried to attack him, they would be attacked by fireballs. This game is a chance for the player to have revenge.
Once the game begins, the old man will appear, insulting the player, next to his two fireballs. The player can kill the old man in one of seven ways. This was similar to other early Flash games such as Nene Interactive Suicide.
List of Deaths
- Sword - A sword slices the man in half. The top half falls into the left fireball while the bottom half spurts out blood.
- Boomerang - A boomerang slices off the man's head, which lands on the ground. Blood spurts out of his neck, while the head says "Ow."
- Food - A piece of meat on a bone floats up to the old man, much to his confusion. It then beats him until he is flattened, though still alive.
- Bomb - An ignited bomb is thrown at the man, who says "This is gonna hurt." After the bomb explodes, the man is reduced to a pile of ash.
- Candle - The candle flies over to the old man and tips over. Hot wax drips onto the old man until it entirely encases him.
- Raft - A raft falls onto the man, crushing him.
- Old Woman - An old woman walks onto the screen, declaring that she will make love with the man. The man panics and runs away, but is chased by the woman. It is implied that she catches up and has sex with him off screen.
Kill Old Man from Zelda!! uses the Zelda's original sprites. However, the sprites are occasionally modified, and blood is generously added to the various death scenes. The music is the main theme from the original game, and loops throughout the game. There are no sound effects.
Kill Old Man from Zelda!! is one of the more popular Zelda parodies on Newgrounds. As of January 2012, the game has over half a million views and an average review of 8.0/10. It is also in the Zelda collection. This makes it Mockery's first submission to get an award or get put into a collection.