"Deliver That Fulp"
|Audio used:||Cruising (8-bit)|
|Score(As of 08 August, 2010):||4.19/5.00|
|NOTE: IF YOU LIKED THIS, PLEASE BE A PAL AND SUBMIT TO THE ADVENTURE GAME COLLECTION ;D
Hey Hey Party Peopleeeeee
Me, RocketFetusClock, and MechanusClock have FINALLY finished our game, you wouldent belive all the trouble we went through to get this all ready. We hope you enjoy it
Relive that magical moment, on March 25th, at 4:00pm, when April Fulp went into labor. You play as the new doctor in the hospital, everyone else is operating on a patient with serious wounds, and your the only one left to deliver aprils baby. YOU CAN DO IT, JUST BELIVE!!
How to Play
CLICK BESIDE THE > AT THE BOTTOM, AND TYPE Type ``look`` if you ever get puzzled. Remember, think outside the box, especially if you want all those precious medals
Soooo, Enjoy the game everybody!!
P.S. Thanks to PsychoGoldfish and Tom for helping out with the Medals
|Note||This information only refers to the official release on the Flash Portal.|
Deliver That Fulp is a text adventure game by PaperBat. It is an interpretation of the birth of Tom Fulp's child on March 25, 2009.
Deliver That Fulp puts the player in the shoes of a doctor who, under the watchful eyes of Tom Fulp, has one and a half minutes to deliver April Fulp's baby. To do this, they can only type commands into a box at the bottom of the screen, in the style of early text-based adventure games. Winning is nearly impossible the first time, and the player must learn the steps one by one before hoping to achieve victory. The game also makes extensive use of Newgrounds Medals, and much of the game's challenge comes from trying to obtain all of them.
- CAN'T CONCENTRATE - The following words: take gloves, use gloves, take blindfold, use blindfold, pull gently
- CONFUZZLED - Run out of time
- DIRTY HANDS - Type the following words: take pills, use pills, take blindfold, use blindfold, pull gently
- GOODBYE WORLD - Type suicide
- HERCULES - Type the following words: take pills, use pills, take gloves, use gloves, take blindfold, use blindfold, pull
- IT'S A BOY - Type the following words: take pills, use pills, take gloves, use gloves, take blindfold, use blindfold, pull gently
- JUST CAN'T WAIT - Type deliver from the menu
- PLAY AGAIN - Type play
- SPEEDY DELIVERY - Win in less than 20 seconds
- THAT'S DISGUSTING - Type the following words: take pills, use pills, take gloves, use gloves, pull gently
- WRONG WAY - Type push
- YOU'RE TOO SLOW - Type a necessary phrase, then run out of time
- XYZZY - Type xyzzy
PresentationDeliver That Fulp uses simple pixelated artwork, with only a few still images. However, these are used with comic effect, and match the sometimes surreal events of the game well. Throughout the game, players will listen to the famous 8-bit song called "Cruising", which matches the artwork in its 1980's simplicity.
Deliver That Fulp was a critical success on Newgrounds. As of August 2010, it has over 310,000 views and an average review of 8.9/10. It also won the Daily Feature award and is featured in the Adventure Games and Flash Portal History Collections.